- Detail Images
Your own personal blizzard bomb-shelter.
Whether you're shredding wet, concrete-like snow in the Cascades or floating through chest-deep powder in Montana, the Quiksilver Men's Forever 2L Gore-Tex Hooded Jacket works as an impenetrable shield against winter's worst weather. Its Gore-Tex 2-layer design with fully taped seams keep you moving all over the mountain in dry comfort through a wide variety of wet, snowy conditions. The micro-fiber chin guard offers a comfy, chafe-free feel when it's fully zipped, while the mesh-lined underarm vents help to regulate your temperature on warmer spring days. Plus its powder skirt and jacket-to-pant interface seal out powder on snorkel-deep days, making this jacket an excellent choice for storm chasing.
- Highly protective shred jacket for blizzard-like conditions
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex construction keeps you dry
- Regular fit enables easy layering underneath
- Zippered underarm vents release heat quickly
- Powder skirt cinches shut against deep snow
- Multiple pockets through keeps essentials close at hand