- Detail Images
Full-body performance quality.
The Quicksilver Men’s AG47 3/2 Performance Chest Zip Wetsuit thrives in chilly waters thanks to the design’s performance quality neoprene and combination of technical seam sealants. Air cells built into the F’N Lite neoprene cut the overall weight of the suit and add warmth by minimizing water absorption so you can keep moving through the waves with a stronger stroke. A thermal lining uses mineral-enriched fibers to help retain body heat, while a wind- and water-repellent neoprene on the back and chest adds a flexible, heat-saving layer directly over your core.
Two flexible seam sealants, the Red Seal Seam and the Hydrolock Seam Seal System, provide watertight protection across each seam to help prevent leaks. The wrist, ankle, and neck gaskets feature fused edges to send water over top of the suit instead of flushing its way in so you can forget about cold water surprises. Plus, the easy-entry chest zipper wouldn’t be complete without water blocking teeth to help keep you dry.
- A cold water full-body wetsuit with performance quality features
- Air cells in neoprene cut the weight and increase warmth
- Wind- and water-repellent neoprene adds a layer to your core
- Thermal lining conducts body heat back to you
- Wrist, ankles, and neck flush with skin to keep water out
- Neoprene neck liner for added comfort to watertight seal
- Durable knee pads to help protect you and your board
- Internal pocket provides secure storage for your keys