- Detail Images
Full steam ahead!
Typifying the type of suit you'd want at Santa Cruz's Steamer Lane, the Quiksilver Men's 4/3 Monochrome GBS Chest-Zip Steamer Wetsuit is a great option for colder water conditions when performance can't be sacrificed for insulation. The Steamer is packed with air cells that work in tandem with its WarmFlight thermal lining to retain warm air and increase the amount of time (or number of waves) you're in the water. Plus, the Flush Lock 2.0 seals keep excess water from washing into the suit, maintaining the its well-earned heat and keeping you focused on the next set, instead of your cold core.
- A wetsuit for ocean and river surfing in cooler waters
- 4/3 neoprene good in water conditions down to 54F
- F'N Lite neoprene air cells boost lightweight comfort
- WarmFlight thermal micro-fiber lining improves on-skin feel
- Glued and blind-stitched seams cut leaks and boost warmth
- Flush Lock 2.0 seals mitigate cuff and ankle flushing
- Asym front zip is self-draining and improves ease of entry