The shoulder-season special.
The Quiksilver Men's 3/2 Monochrome Azip GBS Chest-Zip Steamer Wetsuit is an excellent choice for tackling your favorite break in the shoulder season when the temps aren't brutal, but it's still nippy outside. The 3/2mm suit is good to go all the way down to the high 50s, and in addition to making it cool-water ready, the folks at Quiksilver included a healthy dose of elastane to assure the Steamer will maintain stretch at essential moments. Packed with insulating air cells and a thermal lining to increase -in-water warmth, the suit also incorporates glued and blind-stitched seams to reduce leak through and maintain toasty warmth, even after hours of continuous use.
- A wetsuit for ocean and river surfing in cooler waters
- 3/2 neoprene good in water conditions down to 59F
- F'N Lite neoprene air cells boost lightweight comfort
- WarmFlight thermal micro-fiber lining improves on-skin feel
- Glued and blind-stitched seams cut leaks and boost warmth
- Flush Lock 2.0 seals mitigate cuff and ankle flushing
- Asym front zip is self-draining and improves ease of entry