Get a taste of freedom.
Now that winter conditions are starting to give way to warmer waters, it's time to break out the Quiksilver Men's 2/2 Highline Zipperless Short-Sleeve Spring Wetsuit. With its zipperless design and high-performance materials, you'll stay lighter and more mobile than ever when you're in the surf.
FN Lite neoprene is created with more air bubbles, which not only enhances heat retention, but also shaves weight. Zippers don't stretch, so it makes sense that removing the zipper enhances mobility for a more fluid feel when you're paddling and catching waves. Red Seal Seam taping and Flush Lock 2.0 wrist and ankle seals keep cold water out when you're duck diving.
- Light and flexible suit for mild conditions
- Zipperless design enhances stretch and shaves weight
- More air bubbles make FN Lite neoprene lighter and warmer
- Red Seal Seam taped seams keep water out
- Flush Lock 2.0 wrist and ankle seals prevent flushing
- Ecto-Flex knee pads protect you and your board