Thruster XCE Carbon Snowboard
Upgraded with Prior's lightest, poppiest construction in their fleet, the Thruster Snowboard builds upon its winning powder-hungry shape with XCE Carbon—the perfect blend of carbon and e-glass wrapped around an aspen and maple core—to create an insanely poppy, nimble, and explosively responsive ride. Then, the shorter-than-average length, wider waist width, and unconventional shape give this bottle rocket of a board the ability to charge tight lines, aggressively carve open faces, and rip through the trees with ease.
Aside from the space-age XCE Carbon construction making this board a pow-day favorite, the Thruster's large rockered nose and swallowtail work together to act as turbo boosters for drive and control over open pow fields and through tight tree lines, while the camber maintains edge hold and response on sketchy windblown slopes and exposed technical terrain. The stiff flex is stable and powerful when straight-lining chopped-up snow or arcing huge turns, yet still offers a surfy feel when you're slashing low-angle powder in the trees. And if you really want to get in touch with your wave-riding roots, take off the bindings and slap a grip pad on the Thruster for some true, blue snow surfing.
- Unique, surfy pow board upgraded with explosive response
- Directional tapered swallowtail shape offers float and drive
- XCE Carbon construction is insanely light and poppy
- Big rockered nose keeps board afloat in deep snow
- Camber underfoot provides response and edge hold
- Aspen and poplar core is lightweight and lively
- Sintered base is durable and fast