- Detail Images
No line is safe.
Named after Whistler's Spearhead mountain range, the Prior Spearhead Snowboard was designed to take on the towering peaks and incredibly deep snow that the mountains of Canada's coastal ranges are famous for. Its versatile design is equally adept at surfing deep snow in the trees, charging over crud, and pointing it down exposed faces, giving you one board for all your freeride endeavors.
Its directional shape with a large rockered nose offers effortless float on bottomless storm days and provides drive and control when navigating steep chutes and stacked pillow lines. Camber maintains edge hold and response on windblown slopes and exposed big mountain lines. The medium flex is stable and powerful when arcing turns and dropping cliffs, yet still offers a surfy feel when you're slashing low-angle powder in the trees.
- Versatile freeride performance for the steep and deep
- Directional tapered shape offers float and drive
- Triax glass keeps it stable and responsive
- Big rockered nose keeps board afloat in deep snow
- Camber underfoot provides response and edge hold
- Aspen and poplar core is lightweight and lively
- Sintered base is durable and fast