Featuring a twin shape and a medium flex, the Prior Slaylok Snowboard is an easy choice for riders who consider a good day at the mountain one that consists of seeking out natural sidehits and taking hot laps through the park with friends. Rally fresh turns and fun features on this playful park board with a tighter turning radius, narrower waist, and softer, more responsive freestyle flex.
Equipped with a Hybrid Rocker profile, the Slaylok's rocker tips help keep your nose afloat on deeper days, while camber underfoot maintains powerful pop and stability through the jump line. The poplar and aspen core keeps the board lightweight for easy take-off when learning to send and snappy for easy ollie power, and the Durasurf sintered base keeps you gliding over flat spots. Whatever you're after, this mid-flexing twin promotes progression, dialing in new tricks, shredding hard, and all-mountain control in both directions.
- True twin that brings freestyle fun allover the resort
- Medium flex blends versatile power with playful control
- Camber underfoot offers responsive feel and edge hold
- Rocker tips and tapered shape improve float
- Triax wrap helps maintain snappy liveliness
- Aspen and poplar core is lightweight and lively
- Sintered base is durable and fast