- Detail Images
Go big or go home.
When the January storm cycle just keeps delivering, you better bring your A-game, because the Prior Snowboards & Skis A-Star Ski certainly is. Designed for the deepest of pow days with a 125mm waist, this fat mother-of-all powder ski will keep you afloat for repeat runs in the backcountry. While it may not be the lightest ski in your touring quiver, you'll benefit from the damp and stable control provided by the aspen core and laminated fiberglass, especially when you're on a steep run or see a cliff you just can't help but huck. With rocker in the tail and tip you get the rise and play you need to charge through deep snow, while camber underfoot delivers the playful pop and response you need for nimble moves around those post-jump obstacles.
- Powder specific ski for steep pitches in the backcountry
- 125mm underfoot width provides all the float your heart desires
- Hybrid rocker profile combines float with snappy response
- Aspen core offers damp stability for hitting high speeds
- Large turn radius helps you mach 10 it down the mountain
- Prior skis are hand crafted in Whistler, powder capital of Canada