- Detail Images
Illuminate the night.
The Princeton Tec LED Light Kit serves up a trifecta of portable illumination for just about any outdoor situation with its included Amp 1L Flashlight, Helix Backcountry Lantern, and Sync Headlamp. It's a versatile kit that's sure to satisfy your outdoor lighting needs, whether it's climbing a mountain in the darkness of pre-dawn hours, camping under the stars, or hosting a backyard bonfire.
The Amp 1L Flashlight sports a built-in carabiner loop and bottle opener, should you need to tether this to a pack or crack open a frosty beverage once you reach a formidable summit. This compact flashlight projects a powerful beam with its MaxBright LED for up to 72 hours of continuous use.
Featuring an expandable configuration with folding legs, the Helix Lantern is a portable lighting solution for hanging in tents, using as ambient campsite lighting, and navigating around the cabin at night. MaxBright White and Ultrabright Red LEDs project 150 lumens of illumination, so you're never left without sufficient lighting. The expanding globe folds down to half-height for easy packing, also removing for use as a tent dome light.
For missions where hands-free lighting is essential, the Sync Headlamp helps you navigate across dark expanses of technical terrain. The 150-lumen output is powerful enough for illuminating broad swaths of trail after dark, and there's even a red LED for easily reading maps without fatiguing your eyes. It runs for an impressive 144 hours, ensuring you're not stranded in the wilderness after a couple days of use.
- Trifecta of portable lighting for outdoor adventures
- Includes: Amp 1L Flaslight, Helix Lantern, Sync Headlamp
- Amp 1L packs impressive illumination into a tiny flashlight
- Helix Lantern has multiple configurations with expanding globe
- Sync Headlamp for hands-free lighting and navigation purposes
- Amp 1L runs off 2 AAA, Helix and Sync run off 3 AAA batteries
- Batteries are included with this package
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
All three of these pieces let off so much light. I thought they wouldn't be as great as they are when I received them. I love that they have the red and white lights on both the headlamp and the lantern. These will be used all the time.