Primus Kuchoma US Stove
Bring the comforts of backyard barbecuing with you into the great outdoors with the Primus Kochuma US Stove. Light and compact, the Kuchoma features a domed steel hood to help seal in the flavors and heat, allowing your food to cook indirectly when close, while the removable non-stick grill grate and drip tray make cleaning up afterwards a breeze, whether by dishwasher or by hand. Convenient legs spread out for an elevated stand, and a wood-grained lift handle provides a stylish way to open up the grill.
- Hooded propane grill for classic barbecuing at the campground
- Steel domed hood traps the heat for a well-rounded cook
- Lightweight grill and drip tray are easy to clean and transport
- Propane output of 8500 btu an hour heats up quickly
Great for Car Camping
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Love this little straight-forward grill. It's easy to store/transport, quick to set up/ heat up, and it evenly distributes heat. It has a level surface for pots and pans OR grilling right on the non-stick grill grate. The hood helps keep the wind out and the heat in. Overall, a great little grill for car camping or tailgating!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
It was good to use tailgating at the mountain. Did have issues with the legs falling through my camp table but on a solid surface it would be fine. There was no place for the grease to run off so it just drips out the bottom onto whatever surface you are on.
Temperature control was good, easy to use, and stored/traveled well.