Refuge X Helmet
Take to the slopes in the Pret Refuge X Helmet, and ride with the confidence of a covered head and the comfort of a wool hat. The Advanced Composite Tech shell provides a lightweight helmet with overlapping zones for extra durability in critical areas. The RCS QR fit system provides micro adjustments for all-day comfort, and can open fully when you're ready to remove the helmet. A system of internal and external vents provide airflow when open without exposing you to the elements thanks to their offset design.The XStatic XT2, wool-blend lining naturally resists the buildup of bacteria that cause odors and sits softly against your skin to keep you comfortable. The removable ear pads are compatible with both wired and wireless audio chips (sold separately) so you can keep your music rolling all day.
- Helmet for skiing or snowboarding
- Advanced Composite Tech is lightweight yet durable
- MIPS technology reduces rotational forces
- RCS QR system provides a precise fit
- Tuned Ventilation provides plenty of airflow when needed
- XStatic XT2 lining resists the buildup of odors
- Ear covers are compatible with wired and wireless chips
- Fidlock buckle opens with one hand
White out at the Bird
Got caught in a white out at Snowbird/Mineral Basin. Slid 800 ft on my back and suffered a broken collar bone and cracked rib as I traveled down thru the moguls. The Pret was purchased two weeks before my ride down the slope and was a great protection. My first helmet purchase in my life.
18.5 - 20.1in
(47 - 51cm)
20.1 - 21.7in
(51 - 55cm)
21.7 - 23.2in
(55 - 59cm)
23.2 - 24.4in
(59 - 62cm)
24.8 - 26in
(63 - 66cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.