Pret's Lid Helmet is the minimalist helmet you need to ride comfortably and confidently in the park this season. Its low-profile fit includes a strong, polycarbonate shell that doesn't weigh you down. The RFS system ensures you can dial in a perfect fit, while the VTT1 vent system ensures plenty of airflow. The lining is made from a wool blend that is warm and comfortable against your head without adding bulk, and the ear pads are audio-compatible so you can feel like you're living your season edit in the moment.
- Low-profile helmet for skiing and snowboarding
- Polycarbonate shell is strong and lightweight
- VTT1 ventilation system provides airflow
- RFS system adjusts for a precise fit
- Wool blend lining is warm and comfortable
- Compatible with most audio chips (sold separately)
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Nice warm padding on the inside as well as a padded shin strap for comfort. The inside of the helmet is also adjustable in the back to fix exactly your head size and makes it so you can wear a beanie underneath or not and your helmet will always fit perfectly!
|Head Circumference|| 18.5 - 20.1in
| 20.1 - 21.7in
| 21.7 - 23.2in
| 23.2 - 24.4in
| 24.8 - 26.0in
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure over waistband of pants. If between sizes, order the larger size.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.