Kid Lid Helmet
The Kid Lid Helmet provides all the protection of the adult version in a kid-friendly size, since Pret knows your youngster sends it as hard as any adult you know. This helmet has a strong, yet lightweight polycarbonate shell and a wool lining so comfortable the kiddo won't mind keeping it on all day. A SFS Ready Fit system provides a precise fit and can be adjusted as they grow, and the VTT1 vent system provides plenty of airflow as they work up a sweat.
- Helmet for your young shredder
- Polycarbonate shell is lightweight yet durable
- SFS Ready Fit system customizes the fit
- VTT1 ventilation system provides airflow
- Wool lining is soft and comfortable
- Ear pads are compatible with most chips (sold separately)
|Head Circumference|| 18.5 - 20.1in
| 20.1 - 21.7in
| 21.7 - 23.2in
| 23.2 - 24.4in
| 24.8 - 26.0in
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure over waistband of pants. If between sizes, order the larger size.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.