There's nothing cynical about protecting your noggin with Pret's Cynic Helmet when you're skiing. With a skate-inspired design, the Cynic features an in-mold shell to shield your head from impacts, leaving you free to ride in style and confidence. Front intake vents, combined with internal channels, feed fresh air through the helmet and expel excess heat for optimal temperature control. An EcoSmart recycled fleece liner offers winter warmth, so you won't have to leave the resort early due to a chilled melon. The Cynic is audio ready with removable sound curtains. The RCS fit system uses a back dial to ensure a snug and secure fit.
- A snow helmet with a simple skate-inspired design
- In-mold polycarbonate construction is lightweight
- Adjustable venting system with front, top, and rear vents
- EcoSmart recycled fleece lining for warmth and comfort
- Audio-ready earpads with removable sound curtain
- Q & A
Stylish and Functional
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I ordered the Cynic in rubber smoked grey with the orange highlights. The orange is more yellow in colour, but still very smart. I was afraid that the open vents might prove to be cold as I shave my head. However, it's mitigated by a thin beanie. The adjustment mechanism is sturdy and works well. The chin strap has a little padding to avoid friction and rubbing. It's an excellent helmet for the price and very stylish.