- Detail Images
Unwavering style and warmth.
While its name might allude to a festive, cinnamon-inspired cocktail, the Prana Women's Mixer Parka assures surefire warmth and heavyweight style. More specifically, the Mixer features a mixed fabric and quilted construction that offers a tonally versatile look, while the DWR treatment fends off snowfall and light autumn drizzles alike. Additionally, this jacket features a polyester lined interior, complete with Primaloft insulation for furnace-like fervor even when wet. The myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand, and an adjustable hem seals in warmth when the winds start to blow furiously and the world around you begins to softly resemble a snow globe.
- A sharp, insulated jacket for cool-weather seasons
- Quilted baffling offers a refined, tonally diverse look
- DWR treatment sheds light precipitation
- Synthetic insulation ensures warmth, even when wet
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Adjustable hem keeps drafts out and warmth in
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bought this for my wife, it looks great and fits her well. Has great quality and the material feels very robust. I'm sure she'll love this coat for the upcoming winter.