- Detail Images
For those days you'd rather be inside.
Rainy autumn days are made for snuggling up in a cozy blanket with tea in hand, but unfortunately, your schedule doesn't always abide by this rule. When the day must go on, storm clouds or not, zip on the Prana Women's Martina Long Jacket, grab your umbrella by the door, and brave the day in polished style. This classic three-layer coat comes with a waterproof membrane to repel a cold drizzle, along with an elegant shirred waist to prevent you from resembling a sack of groceries on the sidewalk. Functional metal buttons conceal a convenient full-length zipper, and zippered front pockets provide a safe haven for your hands when a cold breeze picks up.
- Elegant coat for rainy autumn days and chilly mornings
- Longer drape sits mid-thigh for additional protection
- Heathered knit shell offers textured look and soft feel
- Waterproof membrane ensures you stay dry in wet weather
- Bonded fleece lining cranks up the coziness in cool temps
- Full-length metal zipper seals out chilly drafts of air
- Zippered side pockets for warming cold hands
- Q & A
Beautiful, stylish, little coat
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
I was not sure when I first ordered this coat if I would like it, but I absolutely LOVE it. From the color to the heathered look to the quality of the fabric, it is a masterpiece. I love that this jacket is versatile enough to be dressed up or dressed down and the way it can be buttoned/styled in two completely different ways. I also love that i can be align with browns and blacks equally well. It's also a fairly warm coat and I can see wearing this in temps from the 30's to 60's...love it. get it.