- Detail Images
Warmth without the weight.
Packing 650-fill down insulation, the Prana Women's Dawn Blazer is a cozy companion for brisk morning commutes and cold hikes in the hills. High-loft down clusters trap precious body heat during active use, preventing sub-freezing temperatures from leaving you a shivering mess. The polyester shell offers a sleek aesthetic and cross-hatching texture for a blazer that matches functional warmth with bold personality. Repelling misty conditions and light snow from permeating through, the DWR treatment keeps outside moisture from clumping together the down's lofty warmth. Rounding out its protective features, the full-length storm flap seals out heat-robbing breezes and oncoming cold fronts.
- Lightweight down jacket for active outdoor pursuits
- 650-fill down insulation for low-bulk warmth
- Insulation meets Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Polyester shell with cross-hatching aesthetic
- DWR treatment repels oncoming moisture and light snow
- Front-zip closure with storm flap for added protection
- Zippered pockets provide a cozy place for cold hands
- Internal media pocket for listening on-the-go
- Q & A
Prana Has Sizing Issues - Way too BIG
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XS
I'm 5'1 and 105 lbs, measurements are exactly per the Prana size guide for XS. XS in Prana doesn't fit. The sleeves hung past my hands, the bottom of the jacket covered by butt, and the collar opened past the third button on a buttondown shirt (i.e. right where my bra cups join!). I guess I might have liked it (even with the zipper having that weird backwards alignment that some women's clothing has) if it had been actually XS. I only bought it to wear to work so didn't really have to like it. It just had to fit. Prana sizing seems way off. I should have known because their shirts are too big, their size 0 pants are too big and despite showing a 00 on their sizing, they never seem to have any.
take a another coupons code from outdoorback.tk