- Detail Images
Anything but boring.
Designed for climbing, hiking, and just about everything in-between, the Prana Men's Blaise Insulated Jacket is, in fact, anything but blasé. This versatile jacket boasts an innate adaptability thanks to its hard-wearing, polyester exterior and stretch side panels that provide a combination of wind-resistant protection and unrestricted mobility. However, the buck doesn't stop there: the Blaise features a DWR treatment that sheds light precipitation should you find yourself smack-dab in the middle of an unexpected drizzle, while the PrimaLoft synthetic insulation assures low-profile yet lofty warmth even when wet. The myriad of pockets keeps necessities close at hand, and the drawcord hem prevents pesky drafts from sneaking up into your baselayers. Additionally, the Blaise is fashioned with a regular fit, as to encourage easy layering underneath or atop. So whether your adventure calls for time spent in the woods or the city, the Blaise steps up to the challenge with style and ease.
- A versatile, do-anything jacket for the woods or city
- Polyester exterior features DWR treatment for protection
- Side stretch panels assure unrestricted mobility
- PrimaLoft insulation ensures lofted warmth
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Regular fit provides easy layering