Why We Like The Alana Short
When we heard about prAna's Alana Short, we immediately put it to the test on the trail, in the garden, and around town. The stretchy material makes pulling weeds a breeze while the moisture-wicking qualities kept us dry while moving along paths at the park. Since these shorts have such a modernly classic look to them, their versatility carries over into being a great fit for lunch out with friends.
- Performance shorts that can do it all
- Four-way stretch allows for easy movement
- Tailored with a mid-rise; best to size up
- Drawstring on waist keeps pants secure
- Down-to-earth aesthetic pairs well with most shirts
- Item #PRAZ9ID
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- 95% recycled nylon, 5% spandex
- 2 hand, 2 rear
- internal drawstring, belt loops
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- [size 4] 6.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.