- Detail Images
Twirl your mustache with devilish delight while riding in your Pow Gloves Villain Glove. A Hipora insert gives this glove waterproof protection that's sure to keep your hands dry during villainous acts of shredding in places where you shouldn't, and 3M Thinsulate adds a slight touch of warmth that feels best in spring. Made mostly of goat skin leather, the Villain stays strong when you're cruising through trees, and the anti-pill microfleece feels way too soft for bad guys to appreciate. The Villain also features Pow Gloves' Ultra Magic hook-and-loop closure that won't snag to jackets or the dynamite you planted underneath chairlifts.
- Lap the park or shred in the sun with these midweight gloves
- Hipora membrane keeps your hands dry on soggy days
- Durable goat skin leather
- Thinsulate insulation provides low-bulk wamrth
- Soft and cozy fleece lining
- Hook-and-loop closure stays securely on