Vandalize the slopes, not your wallet.
The DWR-treated micro-twill nylon and leather shell of the Vandal Gloves from Pow Gloves will help keep your hands protected from the elements while you rip the resort bell to bell. A waterproof, breathable Hipora insert does the heavy-duty work of keeping out moisture, and 100g 3M Thinsulate synthetic insulation is used to make sure those same hands stay warm. Inside you'll find anti-pill polyester micro-fleece lining to keep things comfortable, and a hook-and-loop wrist closure that ensures snow stays where it belongs, outside.
- Versatile gloves for attacking the slopes
- Durable leather construction can handle wear and tear
- Waterproof shell fights off snow and rain
- Synthetic insulation provides low-bulk warmth
- Fleece lining is soft and cozy
- Hook-and-loop closure stays securely on