Stay warm like a pro.
If you want to look like a pro you've gotta dress like a pro—get your glorious new mountain facade started with your Pow Gloves Hack Mittens. Durable Grade A leather and nylon twill offer abrasion-resistance, and they feature a Teflon DWR coating that shrugs off snow without breaking a sweat. A microfleece lining and low-profile insulation team up to kep your fingers toasty, and a zippered side opening lets you work your smartphone without completely exposing your hand to the cold.
- Mittens to keep your hands warm while you hotlap the resort
- Durable leather material can withstand plenty of wear and tear
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- DWR treatment fights off snow and rain
- Soft and cozy fleece lining is a welcome relief
- Touchscreen compatibility lets you use all your devices
- Sock cuff allows for easy on and off
- Convertible design lets you use your fingers when you need them
- Q & A
nice idea, poor execution
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I like the concept and style of the glove, but they fell short with design. Zipper on side of hand is neither wind nor waterproof. In addition there is no draft tube or material behind the zipper. At 40 degrees, hand movement lets cold air enter through the zipper. Add a draft tube and the mitten is well worth the price point. Unfortunately I am sending it back.