- Detail Images
Get a sweet fit and feel in this Pow Glove.
Pow Gloves built its Gem Glove specifically for women for the ideal combination of comfort and warmth. While the Hipora insert provides excellent waterproof protection to keep your hand dry in snow storms and powder-plowing madness, PrimaLoft Gold warms your hand through winter's weather without bulking the glove up. Pow Gloves blended nylon for durability with softshell fabrics for breathability and dexterity, and it added goatskin at the palm for excellent grip.
- Ski or snowboard glove with a low-profile design
- Waterproof, breathable Hipora insert protects from snow
- Microfleece lining is soft and smooth against skin
- Neoprene undercuff is stretchy and breathable
- Hook-and-loop strap cinches solidly across your wrist
- Nose and goggle wipes on the thumb for added utility
- Q & A
High quality and great for the price
Very happy with my gloves...the "Ash" is a cement gay color, not white like the photo kind of implies.
These are high quality for the price and very stylish! I love the low profile wrist with zipper that allows you to slide them easily under your wrist cuff. Palm is leather and came with a packet of leather wax for added durability and longevity.
Keeps hands dry and warm
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these for my daughter. She told me the other day she loves them and she doesn't have to worry about her hands getting wet and cold when playing in the snow. She likes them because they are waterproof.
I'm usually a mitten person, but...
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
...these gloves are awesome. I took them for their first spin the other day at Snowbird (see photo below), and they seriously surprised me. They're actually super warm and comfortable, which isn't what you'd expect from such a low-profile glove (which means they fit perfectly under my jacket!). Honestly, at a price like this, I'd recommend them to anybody. Plus, the black colorway I got looks great with anything I'd wear out on the slopes, so these pass the fashion test, too!