Style and protection meet at last.
The Pow Women's Crescent GTX Mitten blends the best of fashionable design and outstanding waterproofing with its alluring color schemes and dependable Gore-Tex membrane. At the leading edge of waterproof technology, Gore-Tex offers the guaranteed waterproofing and breathability desired for skiing and riding in extreme conditions. Micro-fleece lining is combined with Thinsulate insulation for a double dose of cozy-warmth. There's also a Teflon-based DWR finish that beads off moisture from dampening the external fabric, so your hands remain nice and dry underneath.
- Combines outstanding waterproofing with alluring style
- Gore-Tex membrane seals out the wettest, heaviest snow
- DWR finish prevents moisture from soaking through
- Thinsulate insulation traps warmth without bulk
- Micro-fleece lining for cozy-softness inside
- Adjustable cuff seals out cold and snow
- Q & A
Great glove for cold or spring days
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I picked these gloves up for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves them. The Merino liner that came with them has been great on cold/pow days for her and will be a great spring glove without the liner. Overall, well made Gore-Tex that will keep your hands warm and dry!
Not heavyweight mittens
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I ordered these because they came out in the "heavyweight" filter. The packaging says mid-weight, though. They seemed rather thin, all in all.