Gravity Plus USB Tail Light
The Gravity Plus USB Tail Light has a built-in accelerometer that detects deceleration or swerving and automatically changes to a super bright solid beam to warn following traffic. There are two modes, solid and flash, both of which transition to the 100 lumen solid beam upon braking or maneuvering your bike. You must calibrate the light each ride, but it's as simple as powering it on and keeping your bike still for one second to allow calibration. The Gravity Plus tail light includes brackets for mounting on your seatpost or seatstay, and can be positioned horizontally or vertically depending on your preference.
- A tail light that automatically brightens to warn traffic
- Accelerometer detects braking or swerving & activates warning light
- Weatherproof exterior for all-season riding
- Mounts horizontally or vertically depending on preference
- Includes brackets for seatpost and seatstay mounting
- USB rechargeable battery for simplicity and convenience
Cool Design, poor mounting bracket
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The light worked as advertised, however it fell off on the 2nd ride never to be seen again. The strap was still attached but the light came off at some point and it seems to be a poor quality on the attachment design. Not worth $40 for 1 ride.