To some, backcountry skiing provides freedom from greedy resort owners and the hordes of skiers battling for the best in-bounds snow. There's plenty of powder for everyone in the backcountry, and all you have to do is slap Pomoca's Free Pro Climbing Skin to your planks and earn those turns. Pomoca designed this skin specifically for freeride alpine touring skiers, with a mohair blend that gives a good grip on the steeps as well as good glide on long traverses. Both the tip and tail attachments stay secure on skis of all sizes, but work particularly well on freeride and powder skis.
- Backcountry climbing skins designed for fat freeride skis
- Mohair blend balances between grip and glide
- Tip fat lock fits most planks with wide or shoveled tips
- V-hook tail attachment offers universal compatibility
- Reduced weight and volume fit in smaller backpacks