POC Retina Big Goggles
Select style & size:Select options
- Butylene Blue Persimmon/Red Mirror, One Sizesale $84.98
- Julia Mancuso Blue/Persimmon/Green Mirror, One Sizesale $109.98
- Hexane Yellow Bronze/Yellow Mirror, One Sizesale $84.98
- Hydrogen White Bronze/Silver Mirror, One Sizesale $94.99
- Uranium Black Pink/Gold Mirror, One Sizesale $84.99
Big things can happen with this whopping goggle.
Maybe the only thing you can supersize for increased health is your field of vision with the POC Retina Big Goggle. This whopper gives you a huge view for peripheral awareness and safety. Plus, who doesn't like added warmth and coverage in their eye protection? This goggle features an optical-grade polycarbonate outer lens and a cellulose propionate inner lens with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment for crystal-clear sight, even on stormy days. A soft-coated PU frame and triple-layer face foam deliver a precise and comfortable fit without gaps that cold or moisture can sneak through. Keep this eye-opener securely in place with silicon grippers on the inside of the strap.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Huge field of vision
- Optical grade polycarbonate outer lens
- Cellulose propionate inner lens
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment
- Soft coated PU frame
- Triple-layer face foam
- Grippy silicon on inside of strap
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
the goggle immediately fell out of the socket. replace it a couple times and then fell out while goggles were on helmet. zero help from POC - so disappointing!
One of the worst lens ever
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
First off, I love the design, color and the brand of this pair. Have owned five POC goggles and everyone of them presented a major problem of their own. Mostly the lens. Big Retina or Retina Big is not an exception. The lens is easily scratched and the viewing capability under overcast/flat lights is almost none-existent. Cheap, trust-worthy brand name just won't cut it.
Retina vs. Retina BIG.
If possible, does anyone have the width and height of the Retina and Retina Big goggles? Both look great, but I'm curious about the size in proportion to each other.
Does anyone possibly know of the Retina regular and Cornea (both produced by poc) which of the two is larger?
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Gave them to my daughter, was her request for christmas, she is a ski racer in mammoth lakes and loves the look and great view. She skis fast and needs to be able to see. Hard to find this particular goggle, glad back country had them.
I love this big goggle.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Nose fit not very well.
POC Retina Big Goggle
POC Retina Big Goggle
|CLARITY SPEKTRIS GOLD MIRROR||13%||S3||sunny|
|CLARITY SPEKTRIS ORANGE MIRROR||22%||S2||partly cloudy|
|CLARITY (NO MIRROR)||49%||S1||cloudy / snowing|
|CLARITY COMP SPEKTRIS SILVER MIRROR||13%||S3||sunny|
|CLARITY COMP SPEKTRIS BLUE MIRROR||22%||S2||partly cloudy|
|CLARITY COMP (NO MIRROR)||49%||S1||cloudy / snowing|
|BLACK (NO MIRROR)||6%||S4||sunny|
|PERSIMMON GREEN MIRROR||17%||S3|
|BRONZE YELLOW MIRROR||11%||S3|
|BRONZE SILVER MIRROR||12%||S3|
|PINK / GOLD MIRROR||31%||S2||partly cloudy|
|GREY / PURPLE MIRROR||33%||S2|
|PERSIMMON / RED MIRROR||35%||S2|
|SMOKEY YELLOW (NO MIRROR)||42%||S2|
|ORANGE (NO MIRROR)||45%||S1||cloudy / snowing|
|YELLOW (NO MIRROR)||63%||S1|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)