- Detail Images
Technically fabricated for XC.
Constantly pushed to new limits, cross-country racing requires riders to prove their physical endurance across courses with lung-busting uphills and technical sections littered with jarring rocks. Designed for this aerobic-intensive, yet technically rigorous discipline, the POC Men's Resistance Pro XC Zip Long-Sleeve Jersey elevates your comfort with smartly placed fabrics that protect from abrasion, facilitate fluid movements, and regulate body temperature.
This technical jersey employs lightweight, quick-drying materials that prevent your core temperature from skyrocketing by facilitating evaporative cooling. Seeing the sides, underarms, and back are susceptible to sweat build-up, these zones use mesh to evacuate sweat and release body heat. Pre-bent sleeves facilitate flexibility, so you can flick your bike around tight XC courses with near-telepathic control. These sleeves employ Cordura for abrasion resistance from small bumps and spills encountered along the way.
- Technical jersey for cross-country riders and racers
- Light, quick-drying fabric prevents overheating
- Pre-bent Cordura sleeves protect from abrasion
- Cool-wearing mesh at armpits, sides, and back
- Three rear pockets, plus a zippered pocket
- Full-zip closure regulates body temperature
- Elastic sleeve cuff grippers, elastic hem