- Detail Images
Get a grip.
Swoop through high berms and tall jumps on your favorite flow course, then head further out for a little more unpredictability on seldom-used singletrack in the POC Resistance DH Glove. The last thing you need when you're steering your DH beast down a chunky rock garden or over desert slickrock is to be distracted by bunching fabric and less-than-perfect dexterity. The Resistance DH features strategic silicon printing over braking fingers to give you sticky grip you can depend when you're making quick decisions in the cockpit. Lightweight EVA padding protects your knuckles from branches and brushes with rocks when you don't pick the perfect line, while highly breathable fabrics and palms keep clamminess to a minimum.
- Ride with precision and control in this cushioned DH glove
- Protective EVA padding on knuckles cushions in a crash
- Silicon printing on fingers improves lever dexterity
- Breathable, ventilated palms keep moisture moving
- Touchscreen-compatible thumbs helps you stay in touch
- Terrycloth nose wipe keeps your face clean
- Silicon pull tabs provide grip and a security
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
POC makes quality products, so much so that this is now my fourth pair of their gloves! None of which were replaced due to a product failure. I love these gloves because they are a bit lighter than the VPD 2.0 pair I had, but have knuckle protection (for those times that those ultra wide bars create tree punches!), which their lightest gloves dont have. They are wonderfully breathable, fit well, and I really like the palm material, my initial impression is that it will wear well. I highly recommend giving them a try!
POC DH Glove
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: LG
Very comfortable, very good tactile feel, great for hot weather. Not super protective though
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
My last pair or POC mtb gloves were medium and fit perfectly. An unfortunate tear retired them so I ordered the POC Resistance DH glove to replace them. I love the gloves, but this time the mediums were too small. Had to exchange them for a large.
UPDATE: Even the large size feels surprisingly small.
Good gloves for the trail
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought: Large
These gloves have had good grip and comfort for me. They're nicely padded on the knuckles and durability hasn't been an issue after heavy use to start the summer. Very secure fit.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
The gloves fit a little bit small, so I was glad I sized up for my finacee. He loves how sleek they look, but would add a wrist adjustment as they can be challenging to take on/off.