- Detail Images
It has its ups and downs.
Every second of time and ounce of energy counts when it comes to enduro racing, so make sure you're ready on race day with the POC Men's Raceday Enduro Jersey. It offers maximum aerodynamic efficiency for the downhill portions, along with lightweight breathability for climbs and transfers, so you can perform at your best through every stage of the race.
The front panel features an integrated wind membrane that deflects wind around you for superior aerodynamics, and a specialized fabric at the back improves linear air flow by reducing turbulence. Elastic at the cuffs and hem prevent the jersey from ballooning out with air when you get going fast. Stretch fabric lets you move freely and wicks moisture to help you stay dry and cool. Since you'll need a stash of energy boosters and tools, POC included rear pockets with elasticized openings for secure storage. And when grueling climbs get too hot, the 1/2-zip front lets you blow off steam quickly to help you maintain the energy reserves you'll soon need.
- Enduro racing jersey designed with streamlined function in mind
- Stretch fabric wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Wind membrane deflects air for aerodynamic efficiency
- Mesh lower body and armpits for maximum ventilation
- Rear pockets keep energy gels and tools close by
- Half-zip front for quick venting on climbs or transfers
- Elastic cuffs and hem for less drag