POC Cornea Flow goggles provide the widest field of vision possible. By attaching the lens to the outside of the goggle’s frame, POC removes the frame from your field of vision completely. The dual-cylindrical design includes a tough polycarbonate lens with an anti-scratch treatment and an anti-fog-treated cellulose proprionate inner lens.
Comfort duties are handled by Coolmax, a laminated foam that cushions and manages moisture. The strap has an integrated silicone gripper, and the Cornea flow comes with outriggers for helmet compatibility.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Wide-lens goggles for wide-ranging days on the trail
- Frameless design extends peripheral vision
- Lens resists scratches and fog to preserve pristine vision
- Foam padding actively manages moisture
- Helmet outriggers maintain helmet/goggle relations
- Q & A
Top of the Line Goggles for MTB
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Uranium Black One Size
POC continues to impress. I have been using many of their products over the years and these goggles are great just like many of their products. They fit well with the Giro Switchblade helmet. The lens is quite a bit lighter than the photo shows which is fine in all but the brightest conditions. I do get a little glare back from the inside of the lens that may be due to the lighter shade. It stays put on my face and helmet when it is up. I have tried the SMITH MTB goggles and the Giro goggles and I like the POC best even though they are all great.