Protection for freestyle progression.
Pushing your freestyle ambitions requires a helmet that's not afraid to take a good licking, especially considering the unfathomable level of progression at the forefront of modern park and pipe riding. Packing a multi-impact EPP liner, the POC Auric Cut isn't a one-and-done helmet like the alternatives equipped with EPS foam. Instead, it's designed to take multiple impacts, sometimes successively, all without compromising the helmet's integrity or leaving you prone to damaging head injuries.
Dialing in an optimal fit, the helmet's adjustable fit system hugs your dome without it slipping or bobbing during fast-paced movements on the mountain. Adjustable ventilation gives you fine-tuned comfort through raging blizzards and balmy spring days alike. There's a large vent along the frontside that prevents fogging and perspiration build-up along your favorite goggles. Also, a removable clip keeps your goggles secure without migrating or slipping.
- Multi-impact helmet for progressive freestyle riding
- Robust, yet lightweight ABS shell construction
- EPP liner delivers multi-impact protection
- Adjustable fitment system for customized feel
- Padded liner offers a plush feel without irritation
- Adjustable ventilation optimizes comfort in alpine conditions
- Q & A
Euro Flare on the hill
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Here is what my friend said:
What’s not to love about the POC helmet? When I needed a new helmet I knew the only way for me to go was POC. POC helmets are comfortable, not bulky and very stylish. In the POC mountain bike helmet I wear a small so I went with the xs/sm and it fits great.
Helmet looks great and fits great. I'd recommend this helmet for anyone. This helmet for me feels super lightweight.