The sun has just risen and the water on the lake is glassy smooth, so grab the Pistil Women's Jest Hat for a day of playing around on your SUP in the sunshine. Silky, stretchy, and quick-drying fabric with mesh side panels keep the sun out of your eyes and provides fabulous breathability during active summer days. If you decide to head out for a run in the afternoon, the adjustable fit, UPF 50+ protection, and absorbent interior sweatband keep you focused on the trail.
- A color-blocked hat ideal for sunny summer adventures
- Stretchy fabric keeps cool air circulating through
- Absorbent interior sweatband is ideal for running
- UPF 50+ rating for protection from harmful UV rays
- Q & A
Great running cap
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This cap is great. The material is really nice and cool. Wore it on a long run on a humid and sunny day and didn't overheat. I do have a small head, so I have to wear it with the back tightened to the very end of the velcro and safety pin the loose end to keep it from flapping. I had hoped that women's sizing would run smaller than unisex, but it fits the same way as men's hats too. That said, I plan on using it all summer and for rainy runs too.