Why We Like The Haakon Bib Pant
We pull the adjustable straps of the Haakon bib over our shoulders to lock in the warmth and waterproofing needed to thrive while skiing or snowboarding. We ride with peace of mind knowing we're covered from cold and snow thanks to the synthetic insulation, and we feel better knowing that these bibs are constructed using eco-friendly materials and processes.
- Quality, eco-friendly bibs for skiing and snowboarding
- 2-layer membrane sheds moisture, blocks out harsh weather
- Polyester face fabric is durable and sustainably recycled
- Synthetic insulation traps heat to fight off bitterly cold days
- Zippered thigh vents dump excess heat when temps rise
- Stretchy and breathable bib stays comfortable for long days
- Snow gaiters keep snow out of your socks when boot packing
- Item #PTOA0A0
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.