It's the weekend and you're hungry for pow. Pull on the Exa Pants and go eat some fresh snow. True to Picture Organic's mission of creating sustainable apparel, the Exa is constructed from durable, partially recycled polyester and a PFC-free water-resistant coating with a waterproof, breathable 2-layer membrane to keep you out during midwinter storms and spring bluebird days alike.
- Sustainable pants to keep you comfortable on the slopes
- Waterproof, breathable membrane protects from snow and rain
- Fully sealed seams eliminate any chance of moisture seeping in
- Lofty insulation keeps you warm on the coldest days of the season
- Inner thigh vents dump excess heat if the day warms up
- Built-in boot gaiters prevent snow and cold air from permeating
- Reinforced cuffs protect pants from sharp ski and snowboard edges
- Item #PTOA062
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] DryPlay (2-layer), [face fabric] 64% recycled polyester, 36% polyester, PFC-free DWR finish
- 40g Thermal (synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand
- inner thigh zips
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.