- Detail Images
Make something out of nothing.
It may not have snowed for over a week, but if there's one thing you know how to do it's sniff out powder stashes in the most unlikely of places. Start your hunt for freshies with your Picture Organic Women's Exa Expedition Pants on and your pow-hungry friends in tow.
The Dryplay shell fights off snow and rain while you're storm skiing, and Greenplus-certified Coremax insulation is not only eco-friendly, but it also works to keep you toasty warm while you're getting blasted by wind or sitting on icy chairlifts. The powder skirt works to keep snow out in case you take a tumble in that pow stash you tracked down, and the zippered thigh pocket was made for candy bars and mid-lift snacks.
- A snow pant ready to take on the slopes
- Dryplay shell repels snow and rain
- Coremax insulation is Greenplus certified
- Powder skirt keeps deep snow out
- YKK waterproof zippers block moisture from sneaking in
- Zippered thigh pocket is the perfect spot for a candy bar