When it comes to navigating cool weather, the New England based Penfield know a thing or two about maintaining style and warmth—which is why they crafted up the Men's Ventress Down Vest. Designed to accommodate layers over top or underneath (without infringing on your sense of style), the Ventress features a durable nylon ripstop that's lightweight and wind-resistant, while the DWR treatment fends off light precipitation. Additionally, the down insulation provides lofted warmth, and the hand pockets ensure you're able to keep necessities, like a train pass or cellular device, close by. Not to mention, the Ventress comes with a drawstring bag that doubles as a storage sack, so you're able to bring along the vest in stride.
- A classically-styled vest for layering in cool weather
- Nylon ripstop is lightweight and wind-resistant
- DWR treatment fends off light precipitation
- Down insulation provides breathable, lofted warmth
- Hand pockets keep necessities close by
- Drawstring bag doubles as storage sack
- Slim fit maintains easy layering overtop