- Detail Images
Rustic warmth for city slickers.
You don't have to live in a log cabin in Maine to appreciate the rustic style of the Penfield Men's Rockway Plaid Yoke Down Vest. Adding a backwoods vibe, the vest's shoulder yoke pops with the classic plaid pattern of flannels. However, that's not to say it's only suitable for wilderness retreats, as the vest provides layering functionality and no-nonsense warmth that's ideal for urbanites navigating frozen, wind-swept cities.
Designed for wintry conditions, 550-fill down insulation locks in warmth when Arctic fronts barrel through your locale. The nylon taslan shell offers the soft hand feel of cotton, but provides windproof protection from icy blasts of air. It's treated with a DWR finish that repels light moisture from passing showers and snow flurries, meaning you'll stay pleasantly dry through the fickle moods of Old Man Winter.
- Rustic warmth for the daily grind
- Contrast plaid yoke inspired by backwoods flannels
- 550-fill down insulation keeps you pleasantly warm
- Nylon taslan shell is windproof and water-resistant
- DWR finish beads off moisture from soaking through
- Hand pockets provide refuge for frozen fingers