Afternoons in the desert may be hot, but temperatures drop quickly when the sun sets and you're under a wide open sky. Keep the cold at bay with the Pendleton Weavers Series Blanket. A soft wool blend fabric keeps you warm as you search the sky for shooting stars, while the blanket's geometric design and color palette offers Southwest-inspired style.
- A Southwest-inspired blanket for coziness near or far from home
- Design based on the work of Roselyn Begay
- Wool and cotton blend fabric woven in the USA
- Unnapped design with a whipstitch trim
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is my first Pendleton Blanket and I have been wanting one for awhile now. For a long time I was very indecisive of which pattern I loved the most... but this particular style caught my eye the most! It is extremely warm and amazing quality that will last a lifetime. Perfect to use as a throw blanket on the couch, camping or blanket for your bed.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've always wanted a Pendelton blanket but never found the right design. Finally, I found this design and it is the perfect pattern for my taste. The blanket is also incredibly toasty for how thin it is, I will say, it definitely gathers dog hair quickly and puts off a lot of static.
Overall I'm very stoked about it! The quality is incredible and heavy duty; this blanket will last a long time!