Durability, precision, and ergonomics.
- Pro-level spoke wrenches make truing and building wheels a breeze
- 3-different sizes in the kit for a range of nipple sizes
- Investment cast steel ensures durability for years of work
- Precision cut wrench openings are dual-sided for speed and precision
- Q & A
Works well, one minor issue
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I really like these, they are typical Pedros quality, meaning they are built well and have a good solid feel in the hand that makes you think they'll last forever. The ability to switch between 3 and 4 sided wrenches on the same tool is awesome, great for dealing with those corroded alloy nipples that you don't want to deform.
My only issue is with the shape of them. I build a decent amount of wheels for myself and friends/coworkers, and the flare at the top of the wrench is a bit sharp and can cause some soreness after a full wheel build or two. It probably has more to do with how I hold the wrench, but just wanted to point it out. Other than that, would highly recommend these to anyone.