Tri Fly Select V6 Cycling Shoe
Purpose built for triathletes, the Pearl Izumi Women's Tri Fly Select V6 Shore facilitates speedy transitions and responsive pedaling. Shaving precious time from your race transitions, the Anatomic Tri Closure features large fastening points for easy in and out. This closure system maintains a secure fit without excess foot movement sapping power output to the pedals.
The bonded seamless upper conforms to your foot like a glove—all without creating hot spots or nasty pressure points. Ventilated mesh throughout the upper facilitates quick-drying comfort, should you opt not to wear socks after leaving the swim stage. There's also a tongue-less design that further increases airflow.
Maintaining the stiffness desired for racing, the Composite Power Plate features a carbon insert along the forefoot for greater pedaling efficiency. It's stiff enough to be a dedicated triathlon shoe, yet not overly aggressive when you're training on the road. This sole accommodates both traditional 3-bolt road and 2-bolt mountain bike cleats.
- Purpose-built triathlon shoes with responsive power output
- Anatomic Tri Closure facilitates speedy transitions
- Bonded seamless upper with tongue-less center
- Ventilated inserts increase air flow and riding comfort
- Composite sole with carbon insert for powerful pedaling
- Works with 3-bolt road and 2-bolt mountain bike cleats
- Item #PLZ00HY
- Upper Material
- bonded seamless
- Anatomic Tri Closure
- Composite Power Plate with carbon insert
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3-hole road, 2-hole mountain bike
- Claimed Weight
- [size 7, single] 8.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.