Pearl Izumi Tri Fly P.R.O. V3 Shoe - Men's
Tri Fly P.R.O. V3 Shoe
Blending a barely-there feel with unmatched performance and breathability, the incredibly lightweight Pearl Izumi Tri Fly P.R.O. V3 Shoes are designed for serious triathletes in competition where every gram matters. An advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by conforming to the exact shape of your foot shape, while the 1:1 Anatomic Tri Closure also reduces blisters and takes pressure off your forefoot for a smooth fit.
The Integrated Carbon Power Plate is both featherlight and ultra-stiff for optimized power transfer, and the Unibody construction does away with the traditional lasting board design to give you maximized pedal efficiency through a super low stack height. Dual-density EVA comprises the insole substantial arch support where you need it, while the off-center heel loop makes for an easy on and off in critical transitions.
- Top-tier tri cycling shoes made with an unbelievably low weight
- 3-layer Seamless Composite Upper breathes well and fits exactly
- Anatomic Tri Closure gets rid of hotspots and eliminates pressure
- Dual-density EVA insole fights fatigue with transverse arch support
- Carbon Power Plate is lighter than air and insanely stiff
- Oversized heel loop adds an easy pull-on performance when you need it
Not for the narrow foot
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 44
A very light shoe designed for summer use and quick transitions. Unfortunately it did not fit my narrow foot at all - no amount of tightening of the straps helped. Great design, poor fit. Sadly, I’m returning it.
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||CM|