Elite in every sense.
Speedy transitions, sockless comfort, and unrelenting power transfer are the hallmarks of the Pearl Izumi Men's Tri Fly Elite V6 Shoe. This race-specific cycling shoe is best suited for experienced triathletes seeking the very best in pedaling efficiency, as backed by its Carbon Power Plate that's the stiffest sole in Pearl's triathlon line. To ensure speedy transitions, the Anatomic Tri Closure comfortably secures without fumbling with complicated lacing systems.
The seamless composite upper comfortably wraps around your foot, regardless if you're wearing socks or not on the race course. This 3-layer upper feels supple and smooth, conforming to your foot shape without nasty pressure points holding you back. Mesh vents prevent perspiration build-up and help to disperse moisture, should you get leave the swim stage with your feet still damp.
- Race-ready shoe for demanding triathletes
- Anatomic Tri Closure for speedy transitions
- Carbon Power Plate maximizes power to the pedals
- Unibody construction creates a lower stack height
- 3-layer seamless upper is comfortable without socks
- Mesh vents disperse sweat and residual moisture
- Dual-density EVA footbed provides arch support
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||CM|