- Detail Images
Spring and fall can lend themselves to some of the most beautiful riding conditions, but they do have a knack for a bit of unpredictable weather. When you might need a little extra coverage to take a brisk breeze off of your skin, throw on the Pearl Izumi Pursuit Attack tights for women. Made from Pearl's Attack summer-weight fabric, these tights are perfect for taking the wind off of your legs without providing stuffy insulation. These Pursuit Attack tights skip the chamois, allowing you to choose what liner short you want to wear, or go without for a run or hike. When the lighting gets dim, you can count on BioViz elements to boost your visibility to cars, whether running or cycling, to keep you safer when you're out.
- Shield yourself from brisk chills with these lightweight tights
- Chamois-free, so you can go without or wear your own
- Increase your visibility with BioViz accents
- Full coverage without thick fleecy bulk
- Perfect for mild fall and spring road runs and cycling