- Detail Images
Beat the bluster.
The Pearl Izumi Men's P.R.O. Pursuit Wind Jersey is a simple solution for fending off whipping winds and inclement weather from chilling your core, especially when a protective jacket is overkill in warmer months. Pearl employs Softshell Lite fabric along the leading edges to block oncoming breezes and light showers from compromising riding comfort, especially on prolonged descents where strong headwinds are common. The rest of the jersey uses P.R.O. Transfer fabric, which aides in evaporative cooling by pulling perspiration off your body. And because many of us like to ride in the late-evening when the temperature isn't as hot and oppressive, BioViz reflective elements pop to passing traffic for an added element of safety.
- Lightweight, wind-breaking jersey for warmer months
- Softshell Lite fends off gusty winds and light showers
- P.R.O. Transfer fabric wicks moisture to keep you cool
- BioViz reflective elements pop to passing traffic
- Roomy rear pockets for water bottles and nutrition
- Elasticized waistline stays firmly in place