P.R.O. Gel Vent Full Finger Glove
With Direct Vent gel padding and 360 degrees of ventilation — even in the padding — Pearl Izumi's P.R.O. Gel Vent Full Finger Gloves mean total digit protection doesn't come at the cost of stifling layers between you and the cooling air. A grippy, durable synthetic palm also reduces interference in the hand-to-bar interface, and conductive fingertips mean mid-ride fiddling with touchscreen devices isn't precluded. The gloves are finished with a soft surface on the thumb, so the occasional nose-wiping operation abrasion-free.
- Stay cool and comfortable on hot days with these biking gloves
- Stretchy fabric moves with your hand and breathes well
- Gel padding cushions your hands over bumpy terrain
- Synthetic leather palm enhances durability and bar feel
- Conductive fabric on index finger and thumb is touchscreen-compatible
- Soft, low-profile wipe panel clears things off with ease
- Item #PLZO8BT
- [palm] 70% polyamide, 30% polyurethane, [back] 51% polyester, 32% polyamide, 17% elastane
- [palm] gel
- hook-and-loop strap
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.