Why We Like The Expedition Pro Limited Edition Bib Short
Our favorite days involve miles of gravel on the horizon and a comfortable kit to keep us moving. For us, that involves the Expedition Pro Limited Edition Bib Short from Pearl Izumi. PRO Transfer fabric deftly balances compression for superb comfort, and the new Levitate PRO chamois with a triple-density design offers plush support in the saddle. Laser-cut bib straps offer next-to-skin comfort, and this bib short even features thigh cargo pockets and dual rear pockets for small items, gels, and our phone.
- Travel on gravel in comfort with this limited edition bib short
- Italian PRO Transfer fabric is lightly compressive and comfortable
- Levitate PRO chamois for cushy comfort in the saddle
- Low profile cargo pockets on the thighs and two small rear pockets
- PI Dry technology shrugs off puddle spray and light showers
- Item #PLZO8L3
- Responsible Collection
- 46% recycled nylon, 38% polyester, 16% elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- Levitate PRO
- thigh cargo pockets, dual rear
- laser-cut straps
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 7oz
- gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.