Why We Like The AmFIB Tight
Thermal insulation, stretch, and breathability are our basic requirements for cold-weather training tights. The Pearl Izumi Elite Escape AmFIB Tight checks off all three, and it adds a water-shedding treatment to the mix, ensuring that road spray and sleet don't ruin the gains made by the fleece's heat-trapping properties. Chamois-free construction lets these tights flex into running or lets you layer your preferred summer bibs underneath. Lower leg zips make the tights easy to put on so you can jump in the saddle
before changing your mind about riding and once you do, the BioViz
reflective elements enhance your visibility on evening winter rides.
- A thermal tight that keeps your legs warm in the coldest conditions
- ELITE AmFIB Softshell provides wind and water protection
- Thermal Fleece fabric enhances mobility and warmth
- BioViz reflective elements boost low-light visibility
- Small, flat pocket for keys, cards, or energy gels
- Item #PLZO8DC
- [face fabric] 41% nylon, 41% polyester, 13% Lycra, 5% polyurethane, [panels] 88% polyester, 12% Lycra
- fall, winter
- [medium] 29in
- key pocket
- BioViz elements
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.