Whether you're camping in high mountain meadows or waiting for the bus, the Patagonia Men's Windsweep Jacket offers adaptable weather protection when the clouds open up. Made with a H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell, this jacket stops rain, wind, and snow to help you reach your destination dry. A durable, water-repellent finish adds extra protection and resiliency. A lightweight mesh liner wicks moisture to help keep you dry, even when you're burning calories. The 2-way adjustable hood provides a personalized fit, while the dropped-collar design improves visibility without sacrificing protection.
- A rain jacket for urban and backcountry environments
- H2No Performance Standard shell shields from wind and precipitation
- Mesh liner wicks moisture to help keep you dry
- Fixed, adjustable hood with drop-collar
- Center-front zipper features interior and exterior storm flaps
- Drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length and regular fitting for easy layering