- Detail Images
Ready for beach-bound vacations, surfing with friends, and weekends at the lake house, the Patagonia Women's Wavefarer Board Short blends tropical pattern prints with smooth nylon for maximum comfort. The short's DWR treatment sheds water for quick-drying performance once you leave the water. Providing a great fit, the drawstring fly with hidden snap keeps them secure when you're paddling around the harbor and diving off the lake dock.
- A dependable and durable boardshort for surfing or beachwear
- Quick-drying fabric with water-resistant finish
- Bluesign-approved fabric with Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Rolled seams provide ample mobility
- Q & A
Love these shorts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I purchased these to wear on the river and they are awesome. Perfect for the river, great for every day wear as well. They are light, dry quickly, and fit true to size. Additionally, they are just the right length. I am on the lookout for another pair now.
Cute but not the fit I was hoping for
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: xs
I'm 5'2" 110# and got the XS. Shorts are a boxy cut and cut up the rear for me. Fabric has no give even when wet- really wanted to like these but they were uncomfortable when sitting in a kayak all day.
- Size Bought: 12
I really like these, I'm normally a size 6-8. I'm 5'6 149lbs. I got the size 12. They fit perfect.